Your website says a lot about your company. Research shows that as many as 80% of potential customers research a company before visiting them in person or making a purchase. Creating a good looking, user friendly website with a great UX can lead to more sales and customers.
If you don’t have a quality website for your business, here’s what you’re missing out on.
1. Less efficient email marketing
For many people, a website is their first impression of your organization. It can mean the difference between you getting their business or them finding someone else. If you think you can make up for a bad website by sending out emails to potential customers, think again. Research shows that approximately 50% of people who receive a marketing email will visit the business as a result and since 60% of business owners claim that finding new customers is a top priority, it doesn’t make sense to turn away potential customers with a lacking website.
2. You’ll have to depend on inconsistent forms of advertising
Plenty of businesses rely on social networks to promote their organization, but these policies change all the time. Even if you have lots of followers, there is no guarantee that your information will show up on the news feed of social network users. Owning a reputable website means you have total control over marketing rather than relying solely on other forms of advertising that you have no control over.
3. You’ll look unprofessional.
Many people are unwilling to do business with someone who doesn’t have an updated website. A site lets customers know that you have taken the time to invest in the marketing of your product because you believe in it. Research shows that people are more likely to do business with a small business owner if they feel connected to them. Put your picture and bio on your website to let others know you are real and it will help take the mystery out of your business.
There’s No Reason NOT to Create a Great Website
All excuses aside, there is no reason your company shouldn’t have an outstanding website. Going the extra mile to hire a professional company to create your company’s website could be the difference in your bottom line.
The benefits of having a professional website built for your business include:
• A positive first impression that generates more sales and leads
• You’ll be more likely to show on Google
• Accessibility to automated technology that improves your service and saves you time
• Schedule appointments easily, improve customer service, and enhance repeat customers
• Increase revenue with little effort
• A faster, more dynamic and reliable website than if you were to do it on your own
• Incredible images to draw attention to your products or services
• Compatibility with the latest electronic technologies
• Don’t think about the cost. You cannot afford NOT to!
If you would like to find out more information or have any questions answered, please CLICK HERE to request a callback from a specialist.