Delivering Efficiency and Personalisation for Businesses and Customers
– Our key takeaways from the Salesforce Spring Release 2023.
With rising costs, inflation, and increased scrutiny to the bottom line, businesses are under pressure to deliver success now. At the same time, customers expect seamless and personalised experiences from brands in every industry.
The Salesforce Spring Release 2023 provides concrete solutions to help drive cost savings and deliver efficiency at scale, making it easier for businesses to meet customer expectations and stay ahead of the competition.
Here are our key takeaways from the release
There is an increased focus on personalisation.
Salesforce wants to continue to help businesses deliver more personalised customer experiences. Updates to Service Cloud allow you to collaborate with experts and solve customer queries quickly. In addition, new updates to Lead Nurturing and Qualification in Account Engagement can help you better target and nurture leads.
Embrace automation tools:
The new features and enhancements in Flow & Deployments will provide more automation tools to streamline your operations and save time. Also, with new updates to Flow Integration, you can better data integration and process invocation and Flow Orchestration for more advanced settings and mobile device completion.
Improve forecasting and revenue intelligence.
The new updates to Sales Cloud will provide your sales representatives with more accurate forecasting tools and revenue intelligence, which can help them make more informed decisions about their sales pipeline and revenue goals.
Customer service is central to customer experiences.
Enhancements in Service Cloud will help your business deliver better customer service experiences. The updates include new features to messaging and Service Cloud Voice so that you can communicate with customers more personally and efficiently.
Integration with other tools is essential.
One key area of improvement in this release is the integration of Salesforce with other tools, including Microsoft and Google. Integrating Salesforce with other tools can be a game-changer for your business – doing so can bring together various systems and processes, such as sales, marketing, and customer service, under one platform. Saving you time and resources while improving efficiency and collaboration across teams.
Quick Product wrap-up:
- The Release aims to provide concrete solutions to help drive cost savings and deliver efficiency at scale for businesses, making it easier for you to meet customer expectations and stay ahead of the competition.
- Updates to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Flow & Deployments, and Account Engagement highlight features and improvements so you can operate more efficiently and deliver personalised customer experiences.
- The new Sales Cloud features and productivity tools allow your sales reps to manage their cadence, track forecasts, and revenue intelligence with Account Discovery and Einstein Discovery models.
- Service Cloud updates will help improve customer service, let you collaborate with experts to solve customer queries quickly, and provide valuable article insights, translations, reporting on draft articles, and updated Knowledge AppExchange packages.
- Flow & Deployments features will allow for easy data integration and process requests and provide new components for change sets and advanced settings for flow orchestration.
- Account Engagement updates will provide enhancements to account optimisation, automation rules retirement, and improvements to Einstein Forecasting, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing, and Lead Qualification.