“Personalised customer communication is no longer a luxury – it’s a necessity. As we navigate these challenges, Our team at OITC is finding ways to focus on what our customers prefer, use data intelligently, make the most of automation, and understand that personalisation pays off. Through this journey, we’re creating an improved experience for both our customers and my team.” – Theo Kanellopoulos, CEO at OITC.
Here are some key takeaways from Salesforce’s latest article on ” How to start personalising customer communications.”
Nick Holden, the Founder of ModularWalls addresses common concerns about personalised communication. He provides solutions to connect with customers, utilise data, prioritise tasks, customise messaging, foster team collaboration, and ensure a return on investment.
- Connecting with Customers: Diversify communication channels to suit customer preferences and availability.
- Data for Personalisation: Utilise customer data such as preferences, purchase history, engagement, and significant life events to refine personalisation strategies and comprehend customer personas and journeys.
- Prioritising Focus: Identify tasks that can be automated, freeing up resources for core business functions. PaySauce, a payment software company, automated lead nurturing to optimise resource allocation.
- Customising Communications: Analyse customer segments and journey stages to design appropriate messages. Collaborate between marketing and sales to ensure consistent messaging.
- Team Collaboration: Encourage teams to use the same tools and data sources to align strategies seamlessly, particularly during digital transformations.
- ROI: Pursuing tailored communications may require time and investment, but it yields a more personalised customer experience, ultimately enhancing conversion rates and business performance.