Salesforce has announced the launch of its latest AI product, EinsteinGPT.
Salesforce has announced the launch of its latest AI product, EinsteinGPT, which uses the large language model from OpenAI to power its new generative AI tool.
This innovative technology will be context-aware and available across Salesforce’s application suite, including CRM offerings, Tableau and Slack. With EinsteinGPT, Salesforce hopes to improve customer engagement and boost business productivity using AI-generated content. Customers can bring their choice of technology to the platform, delivering AI-generated content across sales, service, marketing, commerce and IT at hyper-scale. Let’s examine how EinsteinGPT will power CRM, sales, and developers and discuss how it can help businesses improve their operations.
How Einstein GPT will power CRM, sales and developers
- Sales: Generating sales tasks like emails, meeting schedules, and preparing for customer engagements.
- Service: Creating knowledge articles from past case notes for personalised agent chat replies, increasing customer satisfaction through personalised and expedited service interactions.
- Marketing: Dynamically generating personalised content to engage customers and prospects across email, mobile, web, and advertising.
- Slack apps: Providing AI-powered customer insights in Slack, such as smart summaries of sales opportunities and surfacing end users’ actions like updating knowledge articles.
- Developers: Enhancing developer productivity with Salesforce Research’s proprietary Large Language Model by using an AI chat assistant to generate code and ask questions for languages like Apex.
Our OITC team can help by providing expertise and guidance on using EinsteinGPT to its greatest potential, especially for existing Salesforce customers who want to integrate the new tool into their current operations.